Lead is a poisonous metal that, in the past, was used in paints, petrol and other household products.
high lead in the body?
Lead can be breathed into the lungs through lead dust or ingested through food and drink. No household or workplace is 100% lead-free; there are tiny quantities everywhere.
What can I learn
from a lead blood test?
Our test measures the concentration of lead in your blood. If you think you've been exposed to higher levels than normal, you must get tested frequently as lead can build up in your body over a long period.
Select profile for more information
Lead is a metal that in the past, was used in paints, petrol and household products. Because lead is all around us, it is likely that we all have a little in our system. But high exposure to lead can be dangerous leading to a range of health problems. The body stores lead in the teeth and bones where it accumulates over time.
Our latest customer reviews
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.